Thread: zaino wax
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2008, 06:11 PM   #14
dkh

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxs2000
Thanks for all the kind remarks. I have though about getting one of those polishers, but has been afraid to because I do not want to burn the paint. I was thinking about that Griot's garage kit for 199 has anyone tried that kit yet?

Here are a few more pictures and my attempt at photography... Also how do you guys post pictures that is not so small and is seen without clicking on it?

Hi boxs2000 - if you can upload your photos to some gallery or webspace on another website (for me I use a photo site called www.pbase.com) and if that site allows linking from another site to those images, you can click on the little "mountain" icon when you're posting a message then enter (or copy then paste) the web address of that image (be sure it has .jpg at the end too) into the textbox that comes up, click enter and you're good to go. The size of the photos depends on how large they are when you upload them to your remote site. I haven't uploaded any here as attachments yet but I would imagine there is a size limitation so that the server doesn't fill up with lot of large photos. My signature photo is a link to a photo that I have stored on my boxster gallery at my pbase.com site.

There may be someone who can explain this a lot better than me but if you have any questions PM me and I'll try to help. There may even be a "sticky" somewhere on this site to help with this.

Ken
dkh is offline   Reply With Quote