Thread: broken in to
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 04:52 PM   #5
racer_d

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinzgo
Hi Guys, Just to make up to date on my project. I own a Boxster S 2000 with 32000 miles on it. Last year I added Supercharger, catback, headers, ecu reflash by IA, Bigger injectors, air intake, lowered suspension, Put aerokit and full carbon trunk lid after spoiler and brake light, hard top, porsche seats with carbon shell, Kinesis wheels, Short shifter, carbon console,
This winter I am addind intercooler in trunk with fan onto lid, nitro sprayed on intercooler and progressive water methanol injection just prior to trottle body to refresh engine some more to higher psi. So,With these upgrades I will put smaller pulley on supercharger to get almost 7 psi at trottle body.

I hope I will dyno it around 375 whp. I do street and quarter mile drag with it in a team with my sons. They have a S2000 and a STI. Huge feeling.
Add comments or recommendations please.

I would like to send you pictures, but I need somebody of you to tell me how to insert in posts. I am not a pro with computer use.

I appreciate you guys with all infos contained in forums
Jacques

One more thing, for those that are afraid to remove soft top, only 3 grouped bolts on each side and lift up. 10 minutes. Just have to pop off the two short red wires
Have a good time

Fantastic post there my friend.. but not even close to the thread... unless your car was stolen
1970 914 w/2056 (sold)
racer_d is offline   Reply With Quote