View Single Post
Old 01-11-2008, 08:16 AM   #4
Kirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by naelec
Thank you Kirk
Yes I think so (that the bumper has been removed) and they forgot to plug the license plate lights back!!!!!!!
Is there any chance to pull the connector out of the bumper? By the way,is it on the right or left side of the inside bumper?
Have a good day

If memory serves me right the wiring harness comes out on the left side (driver's side) of the car and extends towards the center where it would be connected to your lights. I thought that both of my lights were wired together in a "Y" type of harness so that you plug both license plate lights into one plug under the bumper cover. If that's the case with yours too, then you would have to remove the bumper cover to get the lights installed again as they would need to be installed from behind, unless you've got some small fingers and great manipulation skills of some kind. If your two lights aren't wired together, then get a flash light and coat hanger and see if you can't snag the wiring harness from inside the bumper cover through the hole for the license plate lights.

Below are some instructions on how to remove the rear bumper cover. These excellent instructions were written by Topbear on Renntech.org

Kirk
Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote