View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 09:00 AM   #6
conradtan

To reply:

Thanks guys!

@fatmike - I was trying to capture the feeling we have when we have all sat IN our car and stared out at a sunset, you know, the feeling of how everyone is missing out on how beautiful the view is and how especially sweet it is viewing it from OUR seat. Great advice on showing more wheel. And yes... the windscreen!!! Damn it. I did not even think of that. Honestly, it was so freaking cold and the lighting was changing so quickly at this time, I couldn't really think of anything but getting the shot off so I could put the top back up and fire up that heater! Haha!

@gmboxster - You're reasons are not selfish. Haha! I actually tried different angles with more of the car. The way it looked in this light, there was a large dark area just to the side of where the body took up space in the photograph. Very distracting as IT became the focus, not the car, not the sunset. I'll keep trying! Hehe...

@unklekraker - What?!? Now you are putting pressure on me to come up with something for YOUR wallpaper? Get out your little Nikon and have your son take a picture of you sitting on your hood of your car. Done! Wallpaper for your eyes only! Haha!!! Just kidding pare... I'll keep trying. The trouble is that I want rainclouds, without the rain or the cold. Haha!

@dcporsche99 - I am not in any way near DJ's level in capturing "the car" in various stances and angles. And my Photoshop skills are pedestrian at best. I'm just not quite there yet. I am practicing capturing color levels and how it invokes a mood for now. Hehe...

I hope this semi-counts as Porsche related discussion. If anyone feels like this does not I could stop posting these here. I just thought you'd all like em!
conradtan is offline   Reply With Quote