View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 02:33 PM   #1
husker boxster

I Pulled The Trigger (Now With Pics)

No signatures until Wed, but...

I've been looking nationwide for an 05 - 07 S and couldn't find one in a reasonable location that I had to have. Talked to the salesman at Boardwalk in Plano that sold me my 01S and gave him my list of wants. Thought I should talk to Woodhouse here in Omaha and give them the same opportunity - they've always treated me great when I needed service. So I stopped by after work today.

I give the salesman my list. We chat about it for a few minutes. They don't have anything on my list but would keep an eye out for me. As we finish chatting, I casually offer him $58 for the orange LE S on the showroom floor. Within 15 min he's down to $58 and giving me $20.5 for my trade. It was 3:50pm and they were closing at 4:30. It was a month-end / year-end deal but I needed to think about it (I can't spend that kind of money that quickly). I called him at 4:40 and agreed to the deal. By Wed evening I will be the proud owner of an 08 Boxster S Limited Ed.

I've thought out / planned out spending this much money, but I didn't wake up this morning with the intention of buying a car today. Kind of scared and excited at the same time. WOW...
2008 Boxster S Limited Edition #005
2008 Cayman S Sport - Signal Green
1989 928 S4 5 spd - black
1987 928 S4 - Granite Green Metallic (Felsengrun)

Last edited by husker boxster; 01-06-2008 at 05:14 PM.
husker boxster is offline   Reply With Quote