View Single Post
Old 12-30-2007, 09:42 PM   #30
dkh

first of all to Jeph and everyone - sorry that I hijacked this post (although it had been dormant for awhile)

Thanks for the link Jeph to the mini-meet in Dallas!

Hi Mike - thanks for the compliments on my S! I think it's gorgeous too but it's just a rock stock 2000S - these Boxsters are ALL gorgeous! You'd think since I'm a photographer I would have some great shots of it - but not yet. I may post a few of some quick shots I did just to show my father-in-law.

Who's putting in that 3.2L for you Mike? Good to hear you're getting some power back in your car! I still haven't found all the good FM roads around Waxahachie yet, funny you should mention that - I was actually sitting down right now to Mapquest the area and see what my options were. One nice twisty route (for a few miles) is out FM878 from Waxahachie to Palmer. I know it fairly well because it's my scenic way home on days when I need a more relaxing drive home.

Ken

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenavarro
Hey Ken,

Good to see you here. Post some pics of your 'S'!! It's gorgeous!,

I'll be joining you soon back on the road as I ordered a 3.2L for my Boxster from Silver Star Recycling. Maybe by the end of January I'll be back on the road. Waxahachie has some great FM roads to drive on, but I'm sure you've found those already.

Take care,

Mike
dkh is offline   Reply With Quote