View Single Post
Old 12-30-2007, 11:17 AM   #33
Gary in BR

I am only running 6 injectors.

With the supercharger and the turbo the ecu was reprogrammed. GIAC did the sc program and Turbowerx writes his own programs. So to answer the question I am not running an AIC.

From my memory FVD was selling different cams for the 2.5 I do not know if they are still available.

I am sure as the priced of 2.5 Boxsters drop the tuner market will get more involved, by this I look at history. I have had my car almost 7 years and when I first got going desnorking and a cold air intake was it, then the exhaust systems came on the market. Now look at muffler and headers, how many combinations are there??

The 1st generation of superchagers and turbos where very expensive and an engine swap was 20-30k. Now it seems you can have your choice for around 10k.

I will imagine the few of us on this board working on more power for our cars are not the only ones doing this. Within a few years there will be more mods for our cars and more power.

I for one would love to see more power out of my 2.5 so I will continue working toward that goal.

PK,
I believe the IA supercharger runs 4.5 psi and I know I am running 6psi with the turbo. If you pulley up to 6 with the sc I would look into doing an intercooler of some sorts. I am basing this on the IA not having an intercooler and they stopped at 4.5 the turbo is running 6 and is cooled.

I know you did some intercooler research, what have you decided to do? I assume the water/meth injection??

At one time you where wanting me to measure my intercooler, do you still need those numbers??

Growing up the car magazines said how amazing Porsches are. Was I brainwashed? Somehow...I doubt it.

http://www.pcars.us/albums/10641_porsche_cars.jpg
Gary in BR is offline   Reply With Quote