View Single Post
Old 12-16-2007, 12:35 PM   #22
LoveBunny

Send a message via AIM to LoveBunny
Well, my avatar is kind of huge. I just would at least like to shrink it a little. Every time I come on here I see this huge pic of my dog with her tongue out.

She is pretty small so her fitting in the car wouldn't be a problem. The carrier she usually rides in is a little larger crate that I put in my back seat with a soft bed inside. I'm so paranoid about getting into an accident with her in the car that I think she's safest that way. I'm sure it would fit in the front seat of a Boxster though. I'd want to be sure I could get it in the trunk so when she's not with me it'll be there.

I'll have to see what the difference is in how the S drives versus non-S Boxster, and versus the others too. I honestly don't need a super fast car. I just want one that is fun to drive and handles well. Unfortunately there aren't a lot of open windy roads around here to really enjoy driving on. Most of my driving is in the city. The Porsche dealer happens to be in a really busy suburban area, so driving around there would give me an idea of how they drive in traffic. I'm hoping to go tomorrow.
LoveBunny is offline   Reply With Quote