View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 09:57 PM   #12
Denied™

Oh you just gave me such a pretty bartering chip with these guys! Theyre asking for 13,965. But if theyve had it since atleast July, I'm going to see how low I can get these guys to sell it for. Should I aim to get them under 12...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 986barnum
that box has been for sale in socal since at least july when i bought my 98 (who could forget that wing!). i picked up a 98 with 82k miles from a dealer for 13,600 with 2 month warranty that i used twice ( about 2k in work under warranty) in august. unless you can pick that up for under 12k with some sort of warranty i'd stay away. the wing will be a pain... and the fact that it has that ricer wing, cheap race pedals, tinted head/taillights, wtf exhaust, etc makes me wonder who the previous owner was (def not a serial porsche owner) and what sort of care they took of it. look for the owners manual... usually in one of the armrests or front trunk. if the car has it check for service stamps. mine had every service interval and some recall work up to 75k miles from pioneer porsche and blackforest. regardless, there are so many box's in socal that you shouldn't have to pick up anything that isn't near perfect for a great price.
Denied™ is offline   Reply With Quote