View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 05:31 AM   #15
Bambino Don

Send a message via AIM to Bambino Don
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty
thanks guys! with all ur inputs and checkin out all your guys' upgrades and mods, along with a lot of research on my own..ive decided to throw some 19's, lower it by 1", install some spacers to bring the wheels out a little, desnorkle it, install the gt2 front bumper and side skirts (looks amazing with the 1" drop all around!), im also getting myself a maxspeed-motorsports sport muffler(wow..let me just say, what a beautiful sound), xenon headlights, and last but not least those chrome fender vents!

this is obviously gunna be way more then 3grand, but im sure you all agree..its worth every penny! im shopping around for these parts, so if you guys know of any shop that sells them at a great price, let me know! hopefully by the beginning of january, ill post up some pics of my NEW boxster. man, im excited!lol. thanks once again, and keep the ideas coming

Ive de-ambered all round, de-snorkled and thrown 19's on, i have 02-s, and i like the s front bumper. sideskirts and lowering are on my agenda.

its a great car and in the best colour

James
00 Audi TT 180 coupe
02 DC5 Honda Integra typeR
01 Alfa Romeo spider 3.0 V6
01 Honda s2000
03 Audi TT Roadster 225
02 Porsche Boxster S silver/red Rolling on 19's
Now:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../mycayman1.jpg

07 Cayman Guards Red/black on 19's
Bambino Don is offline   Reply With Quote