View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 08:47 AM   #7
ricko

Problem solved--If you need one email Chaudanova

I am buying the $590 seat today (the Kid Plus) and the deact unit for $230 and another $180 to install--hell to pay but beats the alternative--not safely driving my kid around town— I can’t tell you the half of the issue I had with Porsche and the dealer on this one—after buying the certified 04 and then being told by the parts manager at the dealer that there was no longer ANY solution to drive with kids in my boxster—save finding a used seat—and hearing the same thing from another dealer--I filed a complaint with Porsche and called the dealer and asked them to reverse the deal and offered to pay another 10K to get into a used 2007; they refused. Then Porsche calls the dealer and the parts manager calls me and reverses course 180 degrees and tells me that there is a seat available after all--but it takes a second mortgage—you can see how I went from desperate to just broke—the car’s utility was going to be seriously hindered if I couldn’t drive my kid in it. It seems it all worked out in the end--but I did get some bad info to start down this path Thanks to Chaudanova for his help and I understand he still has a great condition Zoom seat still avail. for a lot better than $590. Thanks, Ricko
ricko is offline   Reply With Quote