View Single Post
Old 01-21-2005, 02:00 AM   #27
porsche986

yer, seattle is a great place, i love the rain as here in the UK it rains every day just about. I aint into red hot weather but as long as i get a one off hot day for my car that will do.

No doubt, the GT3 bumper looks superb but its all a question on where you buy it from. Check of what its made from, if its fibre glass its hard to get it looking like the metal paintwork no matter how good the paintjob is and no matter how good you polsih it.
There is a few places that create them in plastic just like the porsche bumpers. These are much better and alot stronger. Its also a good idea to buy a bumper bar for under the car. here is a link for top quality parts and the bumper bar.

I would say a GT3 bumper conversion would look better than a 987. The 987 is a great car but lacks in my view BHP for that kind of cash. If you did fancy a 987 its better waiting and saving the extra for a 997.

But if it was me keep your boxster as it looks very good and those wheels with a GT3 kit will be something to be proud of and will not only catch the eye of people but other porsche owners!

you thought about colored wheel crests and red calipers. You can now get porsche red caliper paint which looks stunning and doesnt come off. You also get the PORSCHE caliper stickers with the kit. They are on ebay.

www.fve.de this is the site for boxster parts,

fancy a spoiler sticker www.cysatus.com

Last edited by porsche986; 01-21-2005 at 02:03 AM.