View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 07:29 PM   #21
Wonko The Sane

Thanks to you guys, as well.

A couple of general things, first: The main reason that I'm getting rid of it is that I'm getting married in 6 months, so I have to pay for that and a honeymoon and hopefully a house shortly after. When it comes down to it, I'd rather have a house than a Boxster. While I can swing keeping it, I can't really save a whole lot while I'm still paying for the box, so that's why I'm trying to get rid of it now. It'd be worth it to me to get rid of it @ 11k now instead of keeping it until April or May and sell it for 13.

Luckily it's getting some interest at the current price, I've gotten a couple of calls this week about it, so maybe it's just taking a while to aggregate at the current price.

Good points about me probably being too descriptive in my post, I wrote it as I would like to see it, and I realize now that I'm not a typical buyer.

Thanks to your guys' inputs in this thread, I'm going to go out and do a photoshoot this weekend, and I'll write up a new description.

I think I will try to get the front resprayed if I can work it into my schedule.

Unfortunately, I don't think there's much I can do about the locale, as I still have to go to work every day here in central PA