View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 08:53 PM   #55
humara

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxsterz
I do my best at being tolerant of everyone. I know it takes all kinds to make the world go round. It's the disquise I can't stand. I mean come as you are, and say it like a man. If you're gay, well hell you are gay! (not that there is anything wrong with that) Humara come on out! If you're a poser, then I don't see the point of posting on performance matters and passing it off in some objective manner when it is not. That what bugs me. What seems to be lacking here is honestly. In it's place I see a lot of posturing. For example the PSM thread, it doesn't seem strange to anyone else all the naysayers don't even have PSM or experienced it? So how in the world are they giving "objective" opinions on the matter is a puzzle to me?

PS. stay tuned for MN boxster reveal... You may need to send a search party.
You are truly a worthless excuse of a human being. Your arguments are incoherent and pointless at best. Then you question a person's sexuality. A person who you've never met or know nothing about. You're a crappy excuse of a troll even. Get a clue. You have some insecurities that a therapist might be able to help you with. And you have some weird obsessions about posers. Great, because someone gave you an answer about PSM that you didn't like. Seriously, go drive some cars and buy what you want. Then you can deal with your other issues. Until then, why not just go back under your rock and call it a day.
GDIAF!!!

Last edited by Brucelee; 10-18-2007 at 07:58 AM.