View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 07:08 PM   #4
JAAY

wo wo wo, lets get this straight, No money bags here. I purchased the car almost 4 years ago when I was making 6 figures, I own it, and have no extra money to be dumping into it. I just have really really messed up priorities As for the X51, that is way out of my league. I only do all this stuff myself to keep my costs down. I have no clue as to the swap except for what I have read. I am just not scared of auto mechanics. I am very satisfied with the supercharger, I would just like a engine that makes more power instead. Like I said messed up priorities. And again for being money bags, lol, I posted awhile back if anyone had some good ideas for a weekday job. I work on the weekends and could use the extra income, by the way just got back from delivering pizza from my friends resturaunt for some extra bux.
Ebay Headers, Fabspeed high flow cats, JIC Cross, IPD Plenum, H&R Coilovers, B&M Short Shifter, AEM Uego Gauge Type Analog, Apexi S-AFC Select, 987 air box, Litronics, 2000 Tails and side markers, painted center console, 18" 987 S-Wheels, GT3 Front bumper with splitter.
JAAY is offline   Reply With Quote