View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007, 10:48 AM   #11
cartagena

At the pet store there is a device that goes on the dogs collar that can shock the dog in the neck when the owner presses a button on a remote control. I always felt that if I had children I would buy one of these as soon as they learned how to make noise. Have we all forgot the saying "children should be seen but not heard"?

I was at the airport about a year ago and I remember this family trying to check their luggage with 3 little diablos. They were aged about 6, 3 and the other was an infant. The oldest was constantly running around kicking things while screaming, the 3 year old would not stop crying and the mother was unable to run after the brats since she was holding the infant while trying to check her luggage. The father kept saying "now now Jr, settle down please" in a Metroman sort of way. The oldest needed a firm boot in the ass but parents these days have forgot the concept.

I just kept thinking though how the mother really needed the remote control dog shocker.

"Oh Jr, come back here!" says the desperate mother.

"No! WAAAAAAA" screams the small brat.

Out comes the remote control and PZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Ha ha ha!!! laughs Cartagena as he watches the child scream in pain and fall to the ground.

But of course this is only my dream.