View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 06:10 AM   #16
delubozparts
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomschoon
Not quite true, if you want to make any changes on your car in Germany you need a TUV approval sticker on the part, the certify many things. The reason I was asking is that while many members may have seen the parts and I am sure they are happy, I am also an old guy who spends two weeks each month in Asia visiting factories so I am a cynic when it comes to quality claims.
Hi Thom,

I pretty much do the same thing as you, I saw many factories/manufactures in Asia like you had mentioned some are ridiculous on their facility and Quality control, but if a particular facility are managed by a individual from here (USA) really makes a difference on products. As TUV certifications may applied to Germany as I'm not familar due to my business are conducted here in USA, I apologized if my claim are for the wheels only.

BTW This is Link from the manufacturer that produced these Suspension parts:

http://hardrace.com/quality.asp

Owner had lived & educated here in USA and had knowledge of Quality Control and what type of material requirment for suspension components, HardRace had manufactured many products for Japan and USA Markets with Excellent reputations.

Cheers !

Last edited by delubozparts; 10-11-2007 at 07:15 AM.
delubozparts is offline   Reply With Quote