View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007, 09:52 PM   #1
blinkwatt

Send a message via AIM to blinkwatt
All my parts from my Boxster!

Here is a list of stuff from my Boxster that is for sale. All parts will be sold to buy my 986 S.

-Rear Compartment(Grey carpet) w/ OEM rear speaker kit, I have the OEM directions on how to install as well(you won't need 90% of it though,I already took care of it by installing the speakers). I didn't bring my radio keys with me and I couldn't get the wiring harness for it BUT the directions include the part number and the cable shouldn't be that much. The storage compartment is $500/new w/o the speaker kit installed,the speaker kit cost me $200+. I'll let it go with the speaker kit for $380 + shipping. It has small marks and scuffs,I never really noticed them until I took the compartment out of the car today. IT'S ON EBAY CHECK THE LINK IN THE THREAD! SOLD

-Zenith Blue Door Plug $10 SHIPPED

-Artic Silver door handle trim & dead pedal $20 + shipping

-Tool Kit w/ hazard bags,minus the headlight tool and tow hook(you can buy them separately), $30 SHIPPED

-MB Quart Component Tweeters,sounded nice in the dash, paid $90 will let them go for $60 shipped SOLD

-Mesh inserts for the roll bar $75 each/$125 pair + shipping SOLD

-Windstop that goes between the rollbar $180 SHIPPED SOLD

-Soft blanket to put in between the top when it closes, send me an offer.

-Boxster Manual w/ Leather case includes,dealer directory,radio manual,maintenance manual,warranty manual,owners manual & warranty coverage booklet $55/shipped SOLD

-Grey Leather & aluminuim 5-spd shift knob,in good shape $65 shipped

-black cigarette lighter $5 SOLD

If you want multiple things I would be more then happy to combine shipping.
I'm also flexible on some of the prices,so PM me offers. I'd be more willing to bend on prices if you pay me via money order to avoid Paypal fees.

Thanks,
Robert

Last edited by blinkwatt; 11-22-2007 at 08:30 AM.
blinkwatt is offline   Reply With Quote