View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007, 09:35 AM   #15
waynes986

wow i can't believe they totaled your car for the damage you showed in your pictures it looked so minor to me anyways.... unfortunately insurance companies don't pay for any modifications you added if you first didn't tell them about it... i know because i had a car stolen with a ******************** load of stuff and had all the receipts for the items but when it came down to it the insurance company did not pay for it because they were not reported therefore not insured.. my suggestion to you would be to advertise the stuff you had and sell them at a reduced price plus exchange for their part.. for example sell your wheels to someone for a few hundred dollars but they would have to swap out their wheels to put back on the car... this way you could have a couple bucks on top of the money they pay for your car. insurance company will only pay for value to the car based on what was originally on it... they won't pay for a car with litronics or 18 inch wheels if its just a "base" model.... so sell the parts for a cheaper price and have people swap their stuff out... hope this helps... and let me know what you want to sell
waynes986 is offline   Reply With Quote