View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 06:28 PM   #19
Mountain Man

It works for me

I realize I may be "beating a dead horse", but I have had great results using Zaino products. I have a 2006 Boxster S, Arctic Silver Metallic. It takes about an ounce (!) of their Z-5 or Z-2 polish to do the whole car. Of course, since I am particularly lazy, the thin, light coat is something I love. I am sure there are other fine products out there, but I am very happy with my results. P.S.- I have also used their interior leather cleaning and preservation products with equally fine results.

cartagena ... sorry, Man, didn't immediately see your post. Probably don't need to start with all that stuff. I got the Z-5, Z-2, Z-6 and Z-7. First time, washed with Dawn, clayed (most clays will do) and applied a Z-5 and Z-2 coat with an intervening Z-6 spray/wipe down. First wash and waxes application, about 3 hours. Each wax application after a a Z-7 wash takes about an hour with about an ounce of wax. I alternate applications after several washes with Z-5, next wax after several washes with Z-2, etc. Car looks like it is made of glass!! Had one woman tell me that the car "... was so gorgeous, it is almost obscene!"

Hope this helps.

Last edited by Mountain Man; 10-04-2007 at 06:41 PM.
Mountain Man is offline   Reply With Quote