Thread: Looks like Spam
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 07:42 AM   #14
boggtown

Heres what I got. lol

"Hello,

Thank you for your interest in my car. Here are some details I think you may find useful : 2006 Porsche 911/Carrera S Coupe , 12.000 miles. No accidents, no damages, no scratches, excellent condition, full US specs, clear Title, full service history, US supplied car (NOT AN IMPORT) still registered in US.The car is 100% working and looking AMAZING,is like new ,in perfect conditions,accident free, no scratches, no special marks, no need for additional repairs what so ever,no engine problems and it has been garaged most of the time.I will include all receipts/paperwork along with the car. The price I'm after is $27000, but I am also looking forward to sensible offers. The car can be delivered anywhere in the US (delivery included in the sale price), as the car is now overses as where I've moved recently. I have already arranged for shipping and US delivery with a transport company here that will handle everything on my behalf . Please let me know if you're interested so I can provide you with further details.

Best Regards,
Tony"