View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 03:52 PM   #1
Pat1USMC

Anyone else ever get mad at Zaino?

I've used it in the past, and now I think i remember why I stopped. I got about $100 worth of products recently and I started the process today. Washed with Dawn to strip off the old wax, clay barred the car, washed again, then dried. Then I tried the Z-PC which is supposed to take out swirls and scratches. Prepare to be amazed it says! Well i followed the directions and applied by hand. Not even one OUNCE of difference. Every single swirl and scratch is still there. I applied it 3 times in one spot. NOTHING.

So i moved onto the Z-5 wax. Of course i HAD to mix it with the ZFX so that it would actually dry this decade. I added the stupid drops to the vial and followed the directions again, by hand. The coat was extrememly thin. I waited an hour for it to dry. When i went to take it off, it was ridiculously hard. So i used the Z-6 spray to assist. I used 4 microfiber towels and buffed the heck out of the car until I was dripping in sweat. It helped a little, but i still have a haze all over the car and it looks pretty bad. I don't know what it is, but its not coming off.

So in conclusion, what is up with this stuff? If it is indeed better than other waxes, is it really worth the extra pain and extra cost? Right now i say absolutely not. Maybe they should spend more time on trying to make the stuff easier to use.

Anyway, i just had to vent. I hate having my car not look good, and right now, I just spend 3 hours making it look hazed and swirled, not to mention that I'm exhausted.
Pat1USMC is offline   Reply With Quote