Thread: Best Strut
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 12:43 PM   #7
steve00s

I put them on at the same time so could not really evalute them individually. The value is less tangible than sound or horsepower. The car just feels different. Not like a different car but makes what is already there better. By better I mean that the body felt tighter and more cohesive. My car didn't really rattle or squeak but if it did this would probably help as there is slightly less vibration. These are very subtle changes but they are positive. For the money I didn't think that I could go wrong. As I mentioned installation was about 15 minutes in the front and 30 minutes in the back. I broke a clip in the back that holds the flap under the top. This is because the rear strut will interfere with its normal placement. The other clip was able to bend enough that it holds the flap down just fine. Ideally, you might reposition the clips. As far as turning at a higher speed, I don't know. You may have a little more confidence to go in faster. Either way my car turns about as fast as this driver can push it. A better driver could get more out of it I'm sure.
ROW M030 Suspension
Front & Rear Strut Braces
B&M Short Shift & EVO Billet Linkage

Last edited by steve00s; 10-02-2007 at 12:47 PM.
steve00s is offline   Reply With Quote