View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 12:31 AM   #16
Stunin_Stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkwatt
Hey did you meet the guy who had the Artic Silver Boxster with the carbon fiber hoods and custom rear bumper? I think his license plate was 'EUROPWR" or something like that. I wanted to know what he did performance wise to his car.

Yea that guys car is everywhere online. I had it for my desktop wallpaper for a while. Then saw it at hot import nights, and he was selling it. Its 3.4L. its all aesthetic/audio mods mainly but he has headers intake, exhaust. It used to have a 2.7L that blew up after he put a supercharger.

There was another guy that day that had a slammed silver boxster, he also had a 3.4L and was putting out 340hp. He is the guy who invented the power top chip. he had flame throwers that shot out 3feet long flames at times. he had the loudest 986 I have ever heard. said his car went 0-60 in 4.3
Gemballa front bumper/Aerokit I Sideskirts/H&R suspension/997 short shift/Schnell front&rear strut brace/Aluminum pedals and floor board//Traffic pro/Console Delete//LED exterior lighting//Exclusive Options Full Leather/19inch Ruf Wheels/European rear bumper with 550 mesh/Zientec spoiler/IPD Plenum//Cold Air Intake/Hardtop/Speedster Humps
Stunin_Stud is offline   Reply With Quote