View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 10:21 AM   #1
meerzee

Exclamation 2 Brand Rear Tires - the hard way. (SLASHED!!! Delivery Problems)

Well....I called the driver hauling new Boxster and he says, "Oh, yeah....glad you called.....tell you what I have delivered thousands of cars for the last 12 years....[pause]........and I never had one vandalized." ---- [pause - While I am going "huh? what? what happened?] Someone came by and slashed both of your rear tires on your car, but I will replace them......and pay you $1000 in cash."

2 Brand PZero Rossi's - 265/35/ZR18/H4s........gone and slashed....Asked him about anymore damage, like keying the car, etc? He said it is all clean. I find that a little hard to imagine, but I am left wondering how and why this happened...I guess sometimes people just get spiteful when they see a nice car? It takes a lot of balls to do IMHO and apparently this occured in a fenced trucking lot in Dallas last night.

So, I think I am going to have him deliver the car straight to the P-car repair shop (Greff Motors) and have them change the tires and check the car out to make sure it is all OK. I hope that nothing found its way into my gas tank.....I don't know what to think anymore, but it is what it is....so go figure.

Not the way I wanted to get new tires...nor take ownership of my 986...

Last edited by meerzee; 10-01-2007 at 12:30 PM.
meerzee is offline   Reply With Quote