View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 07:58 PM   #14
meerzee

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmboxster
Congrats on your purchase!! You bought the boxster (type) that I wanted. Black boxster S with tan leather interior, BEAUTIFUL!! I 'settled' for a white boxster with tan leather interior because I thought I was getting a good deal. Although I wanted black the white is really starting to grow on me. In fact I think ALL boxsters look great regardless of the color. The hardest part for me is finding time to drive it between work. This car is too darn nice to let it sit in the garage. Once again congrats and have fun..

Thanks for the kind words. That is what finally sold me on the car, the mixture of the black and the beautiful tan interior....got so tired (no offense to anyone) of seeing the black or grey interiors....wanted something more unique and flashy.
I cannot believe that anyone would have to "settle" to own a Boxster, regardless of color! That is going to be my issue, finding time to drive it....probably no more than clear Friday's to work, then maybe weekend if the weather is good. Well, it should be alot of fun, just hope it is in as good shape as it looks!
meerzee is offline   Reply With Quote