Thread: stebro exhaust
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 07:06 PM   #15
NickCats

ddb,

I took a look at the Stebro website, and I really like their setup. Here's some more info :

BOXSTER S REAR RACING EXHAUST USD$ 1,175.00

Stebro is offering this brand new stainless steel performance racing exhaust system for the Porsche Boxter S. This system was specifically designed for the Boxster S models only. This system was specifically designed for the Boxster Racing Challenge under the following criteria: Increased flow(+75%)/ reduced weight(80% weight saving)/performance cross flow design(+25hp)/ enhanced sound quality that meets or exceeds the track racing 98 db limit. This system is also offered with a set of test pipes that replace the secondary cat-converters (for race applications only) Additional test pipe cost of $300.00 is applied.

1997-2004 PORSCHE BOXSTER SPORT EXHAUST SYSTEM USD$ 1,175.00

THIS SYSTEM WAS DESIGNED TO REDUCE WEIGHT, INCREASE POWER AND FLOW OVER THE OEM SYSTEM. IT IS LESS AGGRESSIVE THAN OUR RACING SYSTEM AND CAN ALSO BE USED ON PORSCHE BOXSTER TIPTRONIC MODELS.

PORSCHE BOXSTER S SPORT SYSTEM USD$ 1,750.00

THIS EXHAUST IS SIMILAR TO OUR PORSCHE BOXSTER S RACING SYSTEM, BUT THIS VERSION HAS LARGER MUFFLERS TO MAKE IT MORE COMPATIBLE FOR EVERYDAY STREET USE AND TIPTRONIC TRANSMISSIONS. EXPECT EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE AND DRIVEABILITY.

Nick

1999 986 ( Black )
1998 MB C280 ( Black )
1999 BMW K1200RS ( Yellow )
2005 Audi A4 ( Red )
NickCats is offline   Reply With Quote