View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 08:03 PM   #1
Registered User
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: United States
Posts: 24
Headlight mounts technical term?

Evening guys (and gals). I'm having a bit of trouble finding the mount that the headlights slide in to. The metal bar that is used to lock in the headlight in place is stripped on my 2000 Boxster. Any clue what that thing is called? I'm hoping to be able to replace just that metal bar, but can deal with replacing the entire mount if necessary. Thanks in advance.
2000 Boxster - Arctic Silver
cmarks20 is offline   Reply With Quote