View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 10:20 AM   #11
drburton

To address some of the comments:

I did consider the 911 as a possible alternative since it has a back seat. However, after taking a really close look at them the back seat is really so small it is barely usable. Given I'm 6'1 and need the seat set back a bit, the kids would have very limited space. Also, it would be pretty inconvenient to not have 4 doors, not to mention where would you put a double stroller.

Regarding the bumper, yes this is the car that hit a parking curb. Since the 'dent' popped right back out there is just a scratch on the very bottom part of the bumper. It is barely visible but would probably be noticed by a meticulous Porsche owner. I fully plan to disclose that to any potential buyers. Given the car has been otherwise perfectly maintained I wouldn't think this scratch would really be a big factor in the purchase decision.

I do plan to continue to visit the forum. Not sure how long it will take to sell the car, but even after it is sold I'll be around. Who knows, maybe I'll end up buying another one down the road (yes, probably a white one )

05 Touareg V8
Black
drburton is offline   Reply With Quote