View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 07:47 AM   #1
drburton

My 'Baby' is up for Sale

Sadly, my Boxster is currently listed on Autotrader I love the car and don't really want to part with it but it just isn't fitting into my life right now.

The Boxster is a third 'fun car' for the summer in my household. However, given I have two kids under the age of 3, finding time to actually drive the car has been a challenge. I almost have to make excuses to run errands just to get the car out. I finally hit a point where I just don't think it makes sense to have such an expensive car just depreciating in the garage, so I'm hoping she can find a better home.

The link to the listing is below. If you know anyone interested in the car, send them my way. I'm putting it up at a very reasonable price given this car has been pampered.

I think I secretly hope it doesn't sell.

My thought on cars in the future is to maintain two cars if possible. I think I may consider looking at the BMW M3 Sedan when it comes out or the AMG C63. That way I will have a car I can drive on a daily basis (the kids will fit in it) and I can also enjoy the sports car aspect and try to do some track events.

I'll let everyone know when it sells.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=227797101&dealer_id=60809143&car_year=2005&model=BOXSTE&num_records=25&make2=&start_year=2005&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=25&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&make=POR&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=55337&advanced=&end_year=2008&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=0

05 Touareg V8
Black
drburton is offline   Reply With Quote