View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 08:40 AM   #14
CJ_Boxster

Send a message via MSN to CJ_Boxster
Well that sucks, atleast its only the bumper and not the fenders hood and headlights.

I never driven into anything but if the people who drive into my car told me how it happened, it would go something like this...

~~I totally had alot of MGD's that nite, anyway i trying to park my F150 infront of some douche bags porch and i totally jacked up his bumper with my tow-hitch like 5 times in a row before i noticed i was hitting it. I broke the **************** outta there!~~

~~I was getting out of my H2 Hummer at the movies and i parked next to a porsche since i think my H2 is on the same level as that Porsche, Since i dont give a **************** about anyone elses property, I Opened my door and dented the **************** outta his car, Not my fault since the parking spaces are too small for my big H2 hummer even though there was a painted sign that says "Compact Only". Maybe next time ill stop watching "Finding Nemo" on the TV screens i had installed on my visors and watch where i park.... Aw **************** that, Finding Nemo is a good movie!~~~

Carlos J Cazares

FastForward Performance
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...er/newsig1.jpg