View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 04:38 PM   #1
Jmca1

Lurker Revealed! Have questions about Boxster

Hello everyone. I've been a lurker for a few weeks now, and I finally had a moment to sit and compose a few questions i'm hoping you can all answer for me. Recently, I got a great new job that will allow me the pleasure of Boxster ownership when my current lease expires. My questions are as follows:

1. I live in NYC, and do not have a parking garage or a garage to park my future Boxster in. Will it survive the NYC winters and snows? I have read a few things about the rotors being sensitive, and if its in a spot for a couple of days (even with an outdoor cover) I dont want to ruin my rotors. Will it be okay?

2. Back in 99', when I was in college, I went to a dealer to sit in a Boxster. The dealer was very nice, and put up with me at the time, but the problem was, I didn't really fit! My head was pushing up against the top! I am not that tall 6' 1", but have a long torso. So my question is two parts. 1. Have the boxsters recently gotten any more head room, and 2. Do power seats or standard seats, make any difference in regards to headroom at all?

I appreciate everyone's help in advance! I love the site!

James
Jmca1 is offline   Reply With Quote