View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007, 03:23 PM   #1
thenavarro

Warranty Direct got me two window regulators and replacement today

I see posts from time to time where people debate extended warranties and extended warranty companies. I have a 2001 986 and purchased the Warranty Direct XTra Care Plus policy about 22 months ago. Cost me about $3,000 in premium for the no deductible policy, for 36 months, 36,000 mile coverage. Warranty Direct stepped up to the plate today and took care of $915.00 worth of window regulators and labor for my car. It's so nice to take it to the dealer and walk out with a bill of 0. So far in the 22 months, they have paid out close to $2100.00 in parts and labor for me, and I still have 14 months left. They've covered new water pump and labor and tow, new ignition switch and labor, and the window regulators and labor. They did deny one claim concerning a bad pulley on the drive belt. Even if I don't file another claim, my net cost of $900.00 for the peace of mind has been worth it, but I suspect that in the next 14 months, I'm going to come out ahead. Anyways, just wanted to say thanks to Warranty Direct for being one of the good guys in the business.

Mike
thenavarro is offline   Reply With Quote