View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 12:53 PM   #7
clb0099

well,

I bought a new ignition switch about 2 or three months ago you think i should install it. I has rained but there is no water near the alarm controller under the seat that I felt at all. The bulbs for the check engine and airbag light were out which the durametric picked up . I have since replaced those bulbs and it passed the test with coming any codes for them. Here is my question do you think the compartment sensor is faulty? and if so can it be replaced by me . I am thinking one of those codes is because i have a pioneer avic radio installed and it doesn't see a stock radio attached. is the controller unit a plug and play? Like if i buy one can i just plug it in . if i buy from like La dismantlers or somewhere else?.... Tell Mike what would you think would be the steps I should take in the process of trying to repair these codes. Cause on the OBDIIscanner (the one you to refer to on your site a reliable obd) nothing comes up as codes but on the durametric they all come up... one more thing any idea where the Check footwell / defrost valve is?... do you have a picture of it ?

Last edited by clb0099; 08-12-2007 at 01:08 PM.
clb0099 is offline   Reply With Quote