View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 09:22 PM   #7
pteam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeph
You've got custom rims on the others, when does the Boxster get rims?
Actually my previous boxster had rims on it the turbo rims in chrome but they were 5 grand I believe with tires.

As of now I dont really have rim plans for the box but who knows later on if I get bored with it.

That was the best spelling plate that was available. The ovbious ones were taken. I like it because theres no mistaking what it says.

Quote:
Originally Posted by super66
hey pteam.....since everyone else is firing away...I'm confused......is the list of cars every car that you have or does the current mean those are the only cars you own right now? love the lambo and theyellow btw...

oh and I was curious because I wondered how you decided to get the older boxster.....get that thing some bumperettes in yellow too
yes that list is the list of cars I've owned through all the years. Current is what I have right now, the lambo, box S, hummer h2, and z3 (got it for my mom), along with lots of limos, I actually own 5 hummers lol. I had the yellow ferrari 360 spider last year and the red 360 hardtop right before that. http://www.pteam.net/cars.html has pics of all thre cars over the years I've had

Thx glad u like the colors I don't want to be like every other person on the road.

The bumperettes havnt bothered me yet, can you buy them, or do you have to paint them yourself?

I got this boxster S cause I picked it up for only 24grand and then got a warranty. The newer style boxsters are easily 10 -20 grand more and you could get almost 2 of these cars for the price one 1, and its pretty much the same car in my eyes plus a few hp.

I didnt need another car, I just happened to be browsing on auto trader and found it lol. but my previous boxster I liked so much and this was a great deal. I wrote a check for it and plan on keeping it for 5-10 years. Its something that me or my girl can drive whenver, except winter of course
Supercharged Viper SRT-10 800 HP Special Edition #49 of #50 (current)
Ferrari 360 Spider
Lamborghini Diablo VT Roadster
911 Cab
Boxster S (current)
08 Hummer H2 (current)
BMW Z3 (current)

Limos in Ohio and PA - First Class Limo Columbus Limos

http://pteam.net/avatar3.jpg
my car collection *Porschephiles agree, Desnorkify your Porsche!*

Last edited by pteam; 07-16-2007 at 10:09 PM.
pteam is offline   Reply With Quote