Thread: Desnorking
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 08:42 AM   #7
AZ UFO

Wink

I will say that after reading up on desnorkeling on this website i went out and did it after a few calls to poeple who had no intrest in the car, or me whats so ever. I called the dealership and 2 different shops that deal with porsche and high end cars to get an opinion of the procedure, Again they did not know me i had never bought anything from them and was clear i was just wanting information from an expert. I got the same thing from all three who I would say based on our conversation were experts when it came to porsche. I was told that there would be a power increase 100% no doubt about it of some sort "2hp to 5hp" was the range I got. Also it sounds great, really great I love it. If you take your time and dont force anything it will take 5 to 10 min to do, I can not even begin to fathom how it is possible to break anything while doing this, it's simple easy to do will not harm the performance of the car and the 2 hp to 5hp you gain will do nothing for you in the long run. But it sounds cool .So my advice is go for it, I am happy I did it and have had zero problems and or performance issues. Good luck and enjoy the ride.
AZ UFO is offline   Reply With Quote