View Single Post
Old 12-07-2004, 08:27 AM   #1
Stryke
Watch Freak

FS: 2000 Boxster S ***1 of a kind***

Considering I am getting married in 4 months and buying a house, have 4 cars and barely drive it, I'm toying with the idea of selling my Boxster S. I have put so much money and personality into this car but priorities come first. I have no doubt that I'll replace it one day soon.

For those who don't know the car, you can click in my signature to see some pictures. Original sticker on it was close to $70K as it is fully loaded with so many options.

I have spent a total of about $12,060 in extras in the last year to make it the way it is today.

GT3 front and side skirts w/ painted rear bumperettes
$4,000

18" Hollow Spoke Sport Techno's with Conti's and Porsche 5mm spacer kit
$4,500 and $300 for spacers

Tint
$200

Valentine V1 mirror
$900

B&M SSK $250

Silver Hood Crest $80

Red/clear tail lamps $200

Clear sidemarkers
$30

Cargraphic Exhaust $1,600

$12,060 in Extras!

The car only has 20,000 miles on it. I got it from Brandywine Porsche in PA and they did the full certification on it before hand but I did not buy the extended warranty. The only thing they found was a blown light bulb in the ashtray...LOL. Non smoker car, serviced only at Ray Catena Porsche in NJ and received the 15K mile service.

Accounting for mileage, options and condition, but not accounting for any of the extras I have put into it Edmunds.com has the following values:

Trade-in: $34,295
Private Party: $38,152
Dealer Retail: $42,685

I also own a detail shop so the car is always shiny and fully protected. It is flawless and never abused. You'll see by the original clutch how babied it is. You really must see it in person to appreciate it!!!

Selling with everything on it and will throw in the original Boxster S exhaust which I still have. Tires have about 1,000 miles on them and wheels are flawless like the rest of the car. Would love a local buyer to go over the car with in person.

I guarantee you that you are getting a mint condition one-of-a-kind head turner!!!

If you have a serious interest then please contact me at 917-682-5820.

Thanks for looking,
Gil
2006 BMW 750i 19" Sport Wheels BK/BK-Daily
2005 Lotus Elise Sport & Touring Package-Fun
2001 Lexus RX300-Back-up Winter Beater
2001 Mercedes-Benz S500 Sport AMG-Sold
2000 Boxster S Heavily Modified-Sold
2000 Nissan Altima GLE-Parking Spot Holder
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Stryke; 12-08-2004 at 02:49 PM.
Stryke is offline   Reply With Quote