View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 06:31 AM   #16
YellowJacket

Send a message via AIM to YellowJacket
This is, like, SO not fair guys.

It's perfectly legitimate to race another car on the freeway. Sure, there are laws against it and step penalties (in VA, it could cost you $3k due to a new law that went into effect today, I think), and sure there are countless stories resulted in loss of life not only to the racers, but also to innocent bystanders, but who cares about all of that? It's, like, totally awesome when I pull up to a Ferrari 360 in my Civic w/ the dual Greddy exhaust and, like, totally blow him away. He must have been intimidated by the Japanese lettering on the side of my car.

On the other hand, there was recently a thread about a new puppy, of all things! Do you know what puppies do? They grow up and turn into dogs, and one time I heard a story of a dog biting someone! Similarly, there was another thread about guns! And one time I heard of a guy shooting someone with a gun. That's so unfair, and I think guns and dogs should be outlawed because they're SO unsafe. And knives, too. And scissors. And ropes. People have all used them to kill other people!

Anyway, that's all. Race on my Darwinistically-challenged friends.

Good one!

Last edited by Brucelee; 07-02-2007 at 06:43 AM.