View Single Post
Old 06-16-2007, 05:25 AM   #11
KevinH1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltydog66
Hey that's awesome, thanks. I think we have the exact same car minus the white gauges and hard top. I put the PNP speakers in the week, they sound fantastic. Have you tried the cable you linked me too?
I have a friend with a Boxster, so together we built two of the cables. They work well, but my friend has noticed a bit of noise in his. I'm planning to add a ground loop isolator to see if that help.

I agree that the PNP speakers are a great addition. The person who sells them lives in this area, so I was able to pick mine up from him in person and save shipping costs. I also added gauge trim rings and a colored Porsche crest to the steering wheel. I think it dresses up the interior a bit on the 2000's.

Good luck with your projects.

You can check out my car here: http://www.renntech.org/forums/index.php?&autocom=registry&cmd=view_item&CID=496
Painted Bumperettes, 2004 (OEM) Top, Homelink integrated in dash with Targa switch, 997 Shifter, Carrera Gauge Cluster with silver gauge faces, heated 12-way driver & 8-way passenger seats, Litronics, silver console
KevinH1990 is offline   Reply With Quote