View Single Post
Old 11-17-2004, 06:38 PM   #10
FUHRIUS

Lux - thanks.
I was going to get the plugs at bumperplugs.com, along with a black 's' to put on the back instead of the 'boxster s'. the bumperettes don't bother me so much...I know that a lot of people can't stand them...not so much for me. their painted bumperettes do look sweet, though. a video's a good call...the sound of it really is sweet. it does produce a low droaning noise at 2500-ish rpm...top down's not a big deal, but it bothers some people with top up / windows closed...no worries, I just kick the speed up a little bit and the sound goes away ;-)

Now to the wheels...I dig your carrera wheels. At this point, if I had my choice, I'd go for the wheels off the anniv edition boxster which are the same as yours but the spokes are painted seal grey...I think they'd look tits on my car.
Looks like you're a local guy...I'm in San Jose.

ddb - I haven't done the shorty (and am surprised the previous owner didn't, given all the other stuff he did) but have thought about it. Boy those litronics are bucks, aren't they...they do work really well, though.

Last edited by FUHRIUS; 11-17-2004 at 07:28 PM.
FUHRIUS is offline   Reply With Quote