View Single Post
Old 11-13-2004, 10:27 AM   #6
Subanez

Send a message via AIM to Subanez
Thanks for the detailed response...it sounds like I should avoid going there if at all possible, but if I must visit them, at least I know a few names to talk to, and it sounds like they're *trying* to get the bugs worked out.

I'm sorry you had to go through all of that...the experience I've gotten from other Porsche dealerships has been absolutely wonderful, and at times I would stop in just to ask a question, and end up talking to everyone in there for about 2 hours. The salesman George from Syracuse would sit with me in a brand new 911, and we'd shoot the breeze about porsches and life in general. The service manager always knew who I was, even though I'm a 24 year old kid with a used and sligtly beat-up Boxster, they treated me with normal human dignity. When a part wasn't in, I got 2 phone calls a day updating me on where it was and what the status of my car was. Even the Audi guys across the hall knew who I was, and it was always like visiting with friends everytime I went into the dealership.

I only offer this story in hopes of providing a good, positive example of a dealership/boxster owner relationship. But like you said, it sure does suck that Ted Williams is one of the only places within hundreds of miles of us to get work done by the dealership.

So good luck with your G35, and hopefully one day you'll be back in a Porsche...but maybe after you've moved to another state.

-Kevin

"I ran until my muscles burned and my veins pumped battery acid. And then I ran some more." -Fight Club
Subanez is offline   Reply With Quote