View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 03:50 PM   #37
FrayAdjacent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chills
1) My Box has a knob that you can adjust the wiper speed. No complaints
2) I have a hat and sunglasses for this. No complaints
3) I need to do the hack for this. So far haven't needed to put top up or down while moving, though.
4) Seatbelt fine for me. No complaints
5) My horn honks once when the alarm is armed. This is very odd, you know. Before I installed my nav system it didn't. Now the lights flash twice and the horn beeps. I'm glad it does.
6) BIG COMPLAINT!!! You guys know my window split. Well the glue that's been holding the crack together melts in the heat so I broke down and have an appointment next week to have a new top put on with a glass window.
7) Yes, big blind spots, but I drive with my top down 90% of the time. No complaints
8) *knocks on wood furiously regarding no RMS*

As for the other complaints I've read I haven't experienced any. My windstop is tight, I'm 5'7" and I fit well in the car. I actually have nary a complaint about my Boxster. I love that car and it's perfect.

Chills, the S models have a knob for controlling the speed of the intermittent wipers. (wish someone would come up with a haxxor for it!)

What brand top are you going with? If you can, please let me know... I'll be looking to do this in the next two or three months (if OT provides for it). Not sure if I'll do the top install myself, or defer to a pro.

http://www.zoto.com/frayadjacent/img...f27a-4a399.jpg <---- my car. ^ crap I post.

"The existence of the flamethrower is evidence that someone, somewhere once said 'I want to set those people over there on fire, but I don't want to have to walk over there to do it.'"
FrayAdjacent is offline   Reply With Quote