View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 05:33 AM   #25
eslai

1) Only 3 settings for the wippers. Super slow, med and super fast! No in-between stage or dimmer type switch. Kind of stupid.

:: Fixed on 987, thankfully!

2) Sun visors don't move to the outside. Stuck in that up or down position so it doesn't interfear with the top maybe? Who knows why?

:: Not fixed on 987 and I agree, it'd be nice to be able to rotate them to the side.

3) E-Brake had to be up to put top up or down. (Fixed recently with hack thread found on this site)

:: Fixed on 987

4) Seatbelt cuts into my collar bone area.

:: You're probably too tall.

5) Alarm - Headlights flash 2 times for armed and 1 time for dis-armed. Shouldn't it be the other way around? No horn noise uless you leave your interior lights on.

:: The same on 987. Wish it would beep at me when I walk away. There's that mod chip out there that solves this problem and the other top issues though...

6) Plastic Rear Window - always worried about it cracking and splitting.

:: Fixed on 987.

7) Blind spotts when top is up and trying to see behind me when coming out of a u-turn.

:: Still there!

8) RMS Leak - Had it fixed once, worried it could still come back some day.

:: I guess there's still reports of this.

Also, the 987 rattling windstop thing seems to have been addressed with a TSB from Porsche.

So I guess you can say that Porsche is kind of aware of their deficiencies as they've managed to kill three out of eight of your issues. Just wish they'd do more!