View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 05:38 PM   #7
FrayAdjacent

If I have money next year (I'll have everything but the car paid off this year), I may do some audio system upgrading... You've seen the box/mess in my passenger footwell... I might have to remove that...

I figure I'll start with upgrading the dash and door speakers, then maybe the rear speakers, because I'll be able to do those in steps, and still use my stereo... then I'll find a good amp to run everything, probably get the woofer enclosure your shop is making (have to have them cover it in grey), and possibly a new head unit. (seen a couple that have SD card slots on them... that would be a great way to get music to the car!)

How does your woofer enclosure work with the floormats? Luckily my floormat hides the abortion of a box in the footwell!

http://www.zoto.com/frayadjacent/img...f27a-4a399.jpg <---- my car. ^ crap I post.

"The existence of the flamethrower is evidence that someone, somewhere once said 'I want to set those people over there on fire, but I don't want to have to walk over there to do it.'"
FrayAdjacent is offline   Reply With Quote