View Single Post
Old 05-25-2007, 08:57 AM   #14
yellowboxster01

I live in the land of Mustangs and Camaros, not far from the biggest high school in Oklahoma. I've lived in this town all my life so, it's just to be expected. I've been tainted and led to believe that everyone that drives a Mustang or Camaro is a ********************. Just how it is around here.

I was on my way out to the lake driving right by the high school. I guess football practice or something had just got out. Had a car load of high school kids (in a Mustang) sitting next to my friend and I reving their engine and just generally talking **************** about whatever. The light turns green and I noticed his lane ended. Rather than me speed off and leave him, I allowed him to smoke his tires and go. I didn't want him behind me that's for damn sure. He kept speeding up and then slowing way down. Finally he sped up at just the right time and passed a cop on the side of the road. I see the cherries light up in my rearview mirror and I got more to the side to let him pass and sure enough he pulled them over.

Karma is grand sometimes.
yellowboxster01 is offline   Reply With Quote