View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 05:40 AM   #6
chgolatin2

i'm hurt!

Yeah something doesnt sound right and I am actually hurt deep inside since I put some love into her and did a couple of things to make her perform better, can I afford another 1? Probably so, however, I dont know if the insurance will probably repair the car. the car is intack besides the enginre area and the rear walls of the interior lining, the side vents are all burnt up as well and the car smells like crap.

I reported the incident to the insurance yesterday night, after, thinking and thinking about what the hell went wrong. Maybe something that the mechanics did went wrong but I cant prove that and I cant tell the insurance that the car had some modifications done they my deny my claim and have me pursue my indy shop, hmmmmmmm I wonder if they have good insurance? lol! I would LOVE to get me an all white one newer S model but I doubt that I will be able to afford her since this car was my return gift present after returning from the war in the middle east and i had saved all my money to purchase her. Sucks, that I went through so much and suffered and lost so many and now this **************** happens just not fair! I think God has a purpose for everything, however, I dont know whats the purpose or reason for this to happen.

Thanks to everyone!
chgolatin2 is offline   Reply With Quote