986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners

986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners (http://986forum.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Assistance or feedback here. (http://986forum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Spm in my "want" to buy thread post (http://986forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77116)

BYprodriver 02-02-2020 10:39 AM

Spm in my "want" to buy thread post

Moderators, please delete the rudely Irrelevant comments in my new "want to buy" column post.

maytag 02-02-2020 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BYprodriver (Post 611058)
Moderators, please delete the rudely Irrelevant comments in my new "want to buy" column post.

Bwahahaha..... yer killing me, smalls.

So the rest of you can chuckle as well (or call me a dick) the comments he's referring to? Starter saying "hey! I did that too and liked it!" And me, saying "got pics?". Yup. WILDLY inappropriate.

The irony? I saw this after I'd gone to the garage for a set of the side intakes he's looking for... which I do, indeed, have. And they're in really, really nice shape. And, as I've done for many others on the forum, i was set to make them very, VERY available to you.....

BYP, I think, and this is just me, that you could really lighten up a bit, pal. Especially if you want your customer base for your "this is where I hope to sell my motor that i built 8 years ago and can't unload it" ads.

Again: just me.
Relax a bit.

BYprodriver 02-03-2020 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maytag (Post 611062)

So the rest of you can chuckle as well (or call me a dick) the comments he's referring to? Starter saying "hey! I did that too and liked it!" And me, saying "got pics?". Yup. WILDLY inappropriate.

The irony? I saw this after I'd gone to the garage for a set of the side intakes he's looking for... which I do, indeed, have. And they're in really, really nice shape. And, as I've done for many others on the forum, i was set to make them very, VERY available to you.....

BYP, I think, and this is just me, that you could really lighten up a bit, pal. Especially if you want your customer base for your "this is where I hope to sell my motor that i built 8 years ago and can't unload it" ads.

Relax a bit.

Irony? Yes especially since you created your own thread about preventing other people from doing exactly what you are doing, in a for sale or wanted thread where it is least appropriate !

maytag 02-03-2020 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BYprodriver (Post 611101)
Irony? Yes especially since you created your own thread about preventing other people from doing exactly what you are doing, in a for sale or wanted thread where it is least appropriate !

So I'm going to hijack this thread as well and ask you: do you want those side vents?

BYprodriver 02-04-2020 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maytag (Post 611062)

Relax a bit.

So you think it's perfectly fine to Hi-Jack my for sale add with spam posts?

Wow jealosy is a powerful thing !

maytag 02-04-2020 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BYprodriver (Post 611171)
So you think it's perfectly fine to Hi-Jack my for sale add with spam posts?

Wow jealosy is a powerful thing !

BYP, they were NOT spam posts.... they were related to your post, and followed-up with an offer to sell you precisely what you asked for. Check yourself a bit.

Unless you really DO mean your for-sale threads? In which case, I recall a couple of posts I made: the first several were about how much I like the build, and how much fun it'd be. but I also remember asking you if I was right in understanding that the engine has been sitting in your garage for 8 years? which you ignored.

And I'm chuckling right now at your delusional arrogance that makes you think you aren't hijacking others' threads all over this forum. You want me to start posting links?

I think you're having your own little pity-party, and melting-down all over the internet right now. :ah:

I still think it'd serve you well to relax for a minute. breathe. get some perspective. And then tell me you want these side vents I've got for ya. :dance: :dance: :dance:

(oh, and it's "jealousy"). Don't blame me; the Brits decided how to spell it.

Starter986 02-05-2020 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maytag (Post 611191)
BYP, they were NOT spam posts.... they were related to your post, and followed-up with an offer to sell you precisely what you asked for. Check yourself a bit.

Unless you really DO mean your for-sale threads? In which case, I recall a couple of posts I made: the first several were about how much I like the build, and how much fun it'd be. but I also remember asking you if I was right in understanding that the engine has been sitting in your garage for 8 years? which you ignored.

And I'm chuckling right now at your delusional arrogance that makes you think you aren't hijacking others' threads all over this forum. You want me to start posting links?

I think you're having your own little pity-party, and melting-down all over the internet right now. :ah:

I still think it'd serve you well to relax for a minute. breathe. get some perspective. And then tell me you want these side vents I've got for ya. :dance: :dance: :dance:

(oh, and it's "jealousy"). Don't blame me; the Brits decided how to spell it.

It's "Envy". Don't ask me to explain, it's on the interwebs.

I wish I had the cash for that engine. I admire my vents everyday.

Great find!

particlewave 03-31-2020 04:53 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Why are you guys even responding to “BYprodriver”?

It’s clear that his account was taken over (hacked?) by a prepubescent 12 year old girl some time ago.

itsnotanova 07-19-2020 02:51 AM

Is this the official "Byprodriver is a whiny crybaby" thread. Count me in for another person on here he's alienated.

maytag 07-19-2020 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsnotanova (Post 620793)
Is this the official "Byprodriver is a whiny crybaby" thread. Count me in for another person on here he's alienated.

Yup.... i think this is the one.
Welcome.
And "come on in..... the water's fine!"
Hahaha

BYprodriver 07-20-2020 02:57 PM

Quote:

Never heard of a ex-Marine crybaby before, I don't know any, I will welcome the chance to prove it to either of you whiners!

maytag 07-20-2020 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BYprodriver (Post 620909)
Never heard of a ex-Marine crybaby before, I don't know any, I will welcome the chance to prove it to either of you whiners!

Funny..... every marine I know (including myself and family) would tell you there's no such thing as an ex- marine. "Once a marine, always a marine."
Known exceptions include those dishonorably discharged, and you, apparently.

I do think it's funny that you want a chance to prove that you're not a crybaby..... 'cuz you HAVE a chance.... now..... right here.... to prove that to us. All you have to do is stop acting like a crybaby.....

jus' sayin'......

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

BYprodriver 07-21-2020 08:38 AM

Quote:

Would you care to elaborate on the factsthat led to that?

BYprodriver 07-25-2020 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maytag (Post 620911)
Funny..... every marine I know (including myself and family) would tell you there's no such thing as an ex- marine. "Once a marine, always a marine."
Known exceptions include those dishonorably discharged, and you, apparently.

I do think it's funny that you want a chance to prove that you're not a crybaby..... 'cuz you HAVE a chance.... now..... right here.... to prove that to us. All you have to do is stop acting like a crybaby.....

jus' sayin'......

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Finally realized why you are trying to discredit me on this forum, prior to a member wanting to buy a oil sump plate from me over you giving him one, I had no reason to read your posts. Shortly after that you & your buddies took over my want to buy ad. That is really sad to be so jealous for such a petty reason.