Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Show and Tell Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2012, 07:28 PM   #1
2003 Boxster S

Garage
2003 Artic-Silver Boxster S w/Speedster Humps

Bought a 2003 Boxster S a year ago. It's been nothing but a pure joy...except there is always the IMS boogeyman waiting in the wings...gonna fix that first of April (there goes the tax return).

Was thinking about throwing on a Borla cat-back while the stock muffler was off during the IMS upgrade...anyone have any thoughts on that system, yay or nay?

Old 03-13-2012, 10:01 AM   #2

welcome! like the humps and the skirt, makes the car looks low
cbbepop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 07:29 PM   #3
2003 Boxster S

Garage
I appreciate it! The Carrera wheels, humps, and skirts really give a more serious look, without resorting to "Boy-Racer" stuff. The skirts were a deal-breaker for me when I was looking for one...I lucked out huge on it, one owner, guy was late 60's, records from day-one in a laminated, organized folder. It was a true 5% car.

Its got a bunch of cool interior features that arent pictured, which add a lot of usability to the car. That, and I dont know if you can see from this pic, a really trick exhaust tip off the Spyder...it's not $500 cool, but its cool.

Added LED taillights this winter, some carbon fiber (tastefully done) inside, and working on the problem of tacking on aftermarket DRLs without looking like I tacked on aftermarket DRLs.

Thanks again!

Tags
boxster s , humps , speedster