Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Show and Tell Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2010, 07:24 AM   #1

Some Pics from this week

Just thought I would post some pics from this week. Just had an OEM 996 GT3 front bumper cover installed and will work towards getting the center radiator kit at some point this summer. Apologies for the crappy BB pics! (Just realized I also forgot to put on one of the center caps!)

Was getting an oil change done when a dude dropped off his Gallardo for service. The interior of the Gallardo seemed a bit unspectacular for the pedigree of the brand. We basically commented that you could have found the same dash in an Audi A4/A6!!

Last edited by VRsyncro; 06-01-2010 at 07:31 AM.
VRsyncro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 12:59 AM   #2

niceeeeee!
dorable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 12:23 PM   #3

Thought it would be fun to get some photos of my two silver German two seater's next to each other........guess which one is faster
VRsyncro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 08:16 AM   #4

Amazing as to the difference in outcome a bumper can do to one, aggressive! I am still undecided as to whether or not I want the MK1 or MK2 front bumper, either option is a win-win.
2003 Porsche Boxster S 3.2L l AASCO Lightweight Flywheel l FVD Brombacher ECU l FVD Brombacher 100 Cell Sport Catalytics l FVD Brombacher Sport Headers l GiroDisc 340mm FR Rotors l IPD Intake Plenum l Litronics l KW Variant 3 Coilovers l Porsche 997 75mm Throttle Body l Road Sport Supply Underdrive Pulley Kit l Sachs Stage 2 Racing Clutch Kit l TechArt Short Shift Kit l TechArt Power Flow Kit l TechArt Sport Exhaust.
Cartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 05:51 AM   #5

I have the picture I really like all of those.I seems like dream car which is in front of us , just need to drive it and feel like roaming in the heaven.There are beautiful picture which really makes me crazy about the car.