986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners

986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners (http://986forum.com/forums/index.php)
-   Regional Forum (http://986forum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Any Philly and North Suburbs clubs? (http://986forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15587)

stcroixdrew 02-25-2008 03:02 PM

Any Philly and North Suburbs clubs?

Just wondering if their are any clubs in the Philly, Quakertown, Lehigh Valley areas?

embryoguy@mac.com 01-30-2009 04:16 PM

yes im curious also.

mabye its just the two of use ! haha

hey what is that emblem you have on the side? is it a real one or a sticker?

Grizzly 01-30-2009 06:16 PM

I may be living in the Souderton area shortly, but it seems that my wife wants the Boxster in the divorce. First, I'll have to find another one. Then, I'll come out and hang with you.

cvhs18472 01-31-2009 02:25 AM

There is a very active PCA Region called Reisentoter in that area. from DE's, Track days, Runs, etc. Lot of social if you are interested. They just got back from a ski trip and have very pleasant and informative meetings. Just look at the PCA web site and go to zone 2. ED

AUDIOGUY 01-31-2009 11:12 AM

Hey Griz,

Souderton is only 1 hour from me! A little bit close to Hatfield, "The Home of the Smiling Porker", for me.. I used to have Souderton in my territory when I was in the Insurance Buz. Everytime I drove by the Hatfield meat plant, I felt bad for the little piggies. Nice town though.

Best of luck!
jd

Grizzly 02-01-2009 07:57 PM

Oh, trust me Joe, I know where Marlton is. I spent many summer mornings at Olga's Diner on the way to Wildwood. I also spent a lot of my hard earned money at Malibu Grand Prix. Remember that?

Dmenn, I can't answer you. Your mailbox is full.

AUDIOGUY 02-03-2009 05:52 PM

Griz,

Funny as hell. Just so you know, Olgas just closed this year!! You will need to find another dive for burnt coffee and rubbery cheese burgers.

I grew up here and my office is right on Rt 70 in Marlton!

I still have my Malibu license somewhere...

Grizzly 02-03-2009 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AUDIOGUY

I still have my Malibu license somewhere...

Me too! My heart was broken when it closed. I can't believe Olga's is gone. We used to wait in line to get in that place!

stcroixdrew 02-07-2009 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cvhs18472
There is a very active PCA Region called Reisentoter in that area. from DE's, Track days, Runs, etc. Lot of social if you are interested. They just got back from a ski trip and have very pleasant and informative meetings. Just look at the PCA web site and go to zone 2. ED

You are correct..that is my PCA Club.....looking to see if there was anything else out there as well. Thank you very much though.

stcroixdrew 02-07-2009 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grizzly
I may be living in the Souderton area shortly, but it seems that my wife wants the Boxster in the divorce. First, I'll have to find another one. Then, I'll come out and hang with you.

Griz.....Im only 8 minutes from Souderton...work right down the road in Skippack. SOOO...who is going to be the one to swap out the RIMS? hahahah

stcroixdrew 02-07-2009 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by embryoguy@mac.com
yes im curious also.

mabye its just the two of use ! haha

hey what is that emblem you have on the side? is it a real one or a sticker?

The side markers are custom blinkers that I built from real Porsche emblems....Plexi...and LED lights....
http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/10/web/2974000-2974999/2974869_38_full.jpg

Grizzly 02-07-2009 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stcroixdrew
Griz.....Im only 8 minutes from Souderton...work right down the road in Skippack. SOOO...who is going to be the one to swap out the RIMS? hahahah

Hmmmmm...Well, I think I had them first... :D

We really should all meet up someday.

embryoguy@mac.com 03-11-2009 04:31 PM

hey

drew

i checked out your page. impressive with everything youve done.

can i email you directly sometimes?

embryoguy2@aol.com